What we do for you
We assist you with services, e.g.:
- Support if you want to conclude a (IT) contract with a supplier, customer or partner. Think of software development, distribution, agency, online sales
- Execute legal (digital) project management.
- Inform you on legal aspects of artificial intelligence and robotics.
- Drafting of your legal correspondence and documents and assist you with any negotiations.
- Help with privacy compliance and contracts, such as processor agreements.
- Review of your legal housekeeping (which contracts are there? which models are needed? what can be deleted?).
- Act as your business partner.
We also work together on project basis. Think of temporary (in-house) assignment, a particular project or for flexible (remote) workforce.
We provide legal lectures on new technology through De Meza Legal Academy. We do this in an understandable, efficient and practical way. In this way you gain easy knowledge and access and you create awareness for legal aspects, including privacy and ethics, of new technology in your company.
Check out the program. Feel free to contact us for more information.
“A human must turn information into intelligence or knowledge.
We've tended to forget that no computer will ever ask a new question.”
― Grace Hopper